[R] TwitteR - Number of tweets from multiple locations

Juho Kiuru juho.kiuru at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 13:40:19 CEST 2016

Hi all, I am new to R and TwitteR and would love to get some advice from
you.

I managed to get list of tweets containing word 'innovation' tweeted in
Helsinki with following script:

searchTwitter('innovation', n=10000, geocode='60.1920,24.9458,30mi',
since="2016-01-01", until="2016-05-31")

However, I was wondering is it possible to involve multiple locations to
script, so that the result would be number of tweets in each location.

For example, something like this:
Location Tweets
Helsinki 300
Berlin 400
Barcelona 500

Another problem I faced is in setting the time span I would like to have
the count of tweets from. I tried to set the time span from the beginning
of this year to end of May, but it seems like I get only tweets from the
last week of May.

Thanks in advance,
Juho

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]