[R] Struggling trying to plot points on boxplot

Thomas Adams tea3rd at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 20:07:14 CEST 2016

Bill,

Thank you!! With some tweaking, this approach was exactly what I needed.
Previously, I had been using bxp and had my code for it, but my data was
structured completely differently from what I have now. I figured something
like groupedX <- with(d, split(x, group)) existed, but how to find it??
This was the key for me and it's so powerful!

Thanks to all for the suggestions!

Tom