[R] Cluster analysis with Weighted attribute

Ahreum Lee judyoringe at naver.com
Fri Jun 3 11:09:22 CEST 2016

 Hi! All.

I'm not much familiar with R.
So I tried to find a R function or packages that could work with my problems.

What  I wonder is,
Whether there is any R function or package that includes the cluster analysis considering with the weighted attribute.

I saw several papers that dealt with the Attribute Value Weighting in K-Modes Clustering.
​but I could not find the R function or packages related with this.

We got the weight of each attributes by interviewing the experts.

What we want to do is do cluster analysis regarding with those weighted value on the attributes.

Is there any suggestion for me??
It would be much appreciated !

Thanks for your interest on my question!

​

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]