[R] Request for help

suparna biswas suparnabsws4 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 09:22:37 CEST 2016

Dear Sir/Madam
                       Myself Suparna Biswas, a research scholar from the
department of Mathematical Sciences, Tezpur University, Assam, India. I am
working under the supervision of Dr. Santanu Dutta, Associate Professor,
Department of Mathematical Sciences, Tezpur University, Assam, India. My
research topic is "Estimation and Application of Risk Measure in Finance".

                        I mainly use the R software in my research work. I
want to convert all my code into a R package manually. I have gone through
the paper by Friedrich Leisch titled "Creating R Packages: A Tutorial. But
I am facing problem in writing help pages. The things mentioned in the
paper about help pages are not clear to me as I have never written help
pages before.

                        I will be obliged if you kindly help me in this
context. Thanking you.

--
With warm regards,
Suparna Biswas