[R] Request for help

JLucke at ria.buffalo.edu JLucke at ria.buffalo.edu
Fri Jun 3 20:33:02 CEST 2016

There is a video tutorial on the RStudio web site showing how to create R
packages within RStudio.  Hadley Wickham also has a book on creating R
packages.

Bert Gunter <bgunter.4567 at gmail.com>
Sent by: "R-help" <r-help-bounces at r-project.org>
06/03/2016 02:27 PM

suparna biswas <suparnabsws4 at gmail.com>,
cc
r-help <r-help at r-project.org>
Subject
Re: [R] Request for help

See the "Writing R Extensions" manual that ships with R.

You might also want to consider Hadley Wickham's roxygen2 package,
which allows one to include the Help information as specially
formatted comments within the code files themselves. The package will
then generate the Help files from this info automagically.

Finally, google! -- there are many other tutorials on this on the web.

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter

and sticking things into it."

On Fri, Jun 3, 2016 at 12:22 AM, suparna biswas <suparnabsws4 at gmail.com>
wrote:
> Dear Sir/Madam
>                        Myself Suparna Biswas, a research scholar from
the
> department of Mathematical Sciences, Tezpur University, Assam, India. I
am
> working under the supervision of Dr. Santanu Dutta, Associate Professor,
> Department of Mathematical Sciences, Tezpur University, Assam, India. My
> research topic is "Estimation and Application of Risk Measure in
Finance".

>                         I mainly use the R software in my research work.
> want to convert all my code into a R package manually. I have gone
through
> the paper by Friedrich Leisch titled "Creating R Packages: A Tutorial.
But