[R] BootChainLadder problem

Elisa Di Cristina elisadicristina at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 14:18:56 CEST 2016

I am using ChainLadder package for statistical analysis of a run-off triangle with I=17 and J=14. When I use BootChainLadder() it appears on R console "Number of origin periods has to be equal or greater then the number of development periods". But I have origin periods greater then development periods! I tried to add other arguments and to change the number of simulation (R argument) but it appears the same error ever. Could someone help me, please?
	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]