[R] problem: the id of the data set

Nordlund, Dan (DSHS/RDA) NordlDJ at dshs.wa.gov
Thu Jun 9 22:50:13 CEST 2016

We really need a reproducible example.  Otherwise, we can only guess what the starting point was, how the merge was done, what the expected result was, and how the obtained result differed from the expected result.

Dan

Daniel Nordlund, PhD
Research and Data Analysis Division
Services & Enterprise Support Administration