[R] New installation

Leonardo Ferreira Fontenelle leonardof at leonardof.med.br
Fri Jun 10 01:54:16 CEST 2016

I have tried many Linux distributions before, and never looked back
after switching for Arch Linux. It is one of the best distributions with
regard to having an up to date but still reasonably stable system. Other
options are Fedora  Rawhide (there's a Fedora SIG mailing list) or
Debian Sid (as others mentioned, there's a Debian SIG mailing list), but
I don't know how dependable those versions are.

Leonardo Ferreira Fontenelle
Former GNOME translator