[R] itsadug:: plot_smooth and plot_diff

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 16:50:38 CEST 2016

To be clear, I know nothing about bam; I just wanted to correct a
statistical error:

"Since the 95% confidence intervals overlap, I would assume that there is no
difference in accuracy between the two conditions."

That is false. You need to look at a CI for the difference.

As you appear to be confused about the statistical issues, I suggest
you post on a statistical site like stats.stackexchange.com or consult
a local statistician.

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter