[R] Problems with Mann-Kendall trend test

Morteza Firouzi mortezafirouzi at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 18 00:16:17 CEST 2016

Dear,
You have to store your data as a Time-Series (ts), first. To define a column of data as ts, you may use this:
library(timeSeries)Nile <- read.csv(file.choose(), header=F)#If your data is monthly, you may define the frequency as 12, for annual ts set freq. as 1.
#If your data starts from for e.g., 1990, then:NileTS <- ts(Nile, frequency=1, start=c(1990,1))#To plot the time seriesplot.ts(NileTS)
Morteza