[R] biplot

David L Carlson dcarlson at tamu.edu
Wed Jun 22 17:56:02 CEST 2016

I should have mentioned that the points are invisible without the labels and there is no way to use plot symbols. Something like this is probably what you wanted.

> biplot(prcomp(x), xlabs=rep("*", 50), ylabs=rep("", 10))

Gives you the arrows and asterisks for the points. But labeling them is not easy since the coordinates are based on the columns:

> par("usr")
[1] -6.705729  7.179791 -6.705729  7.179791

David C