[R] How I can calculate the value of response variable

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Sun Jun 26 17:22:18 CEST 2016

Can you provide an example of what you mean?  This is not a statistical theory forum, so you should be able to describe the calculation clearly if you want help translating it into R.

Also, read the Posting Guide, which among other things warns you that this is a plain text mailing list so your HTML email is going to be damaged and we may not be able to understand your question if you don't post plain text.