[R] Fwd: Fwd: RE: Heatmap.2 Breaks argument

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Mon Jun 27 16:37:41 CEST 2016

Please use Reply-All to keep the mailing list included in the conversation. I don't do private consulting via the Internet, and others can correct me if I give bad advice.

I doubt the maintaner function "doesn't work"... more likely you did not read the help file to learn how to use it:

?maintainer

and tried to give it the name of a function instead of the name of the package containing that function:

# correct usage
maintainer( "gplots" )

You can confirm which package a function like heatmap.2 is in by reading the help file for that function:

?heatmap.2

or

help.search( "heatmap.2" )

if you have installed that package but not yet loaded it using library().