[R] Merge several datasets into one

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 21:57:47 CEST 2016

Lily:

If you mean that you have several csv files in a directory/folder on
your computer and you are using lapply() to do something with them,
then you do not have a clue about how R works and you need to go
through some tutorials to learn. There are many good ones on the web.
Some recommendations can be found here:
https://www.rstudio.com/online-learning/#R

We do expect posters here to have made some minimal effort to learn R
basics before posting.

If I have misunderstood, then you will either have to wait for a reply
from someone with greater insight or explain yourself more clearly.

Cheers,
Bert
Bert Gunter

and sticking things into it."