[R] output my results into Excel

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 21:49:08 CET 2016

Hi Michael,

Googling "export R data to Excel" gives LOTS of advice, including
packages that can write your data directly to Excel spreadsheets.

I don't use Excel, so I haven't tried any of those, but using
write.csv() to export your data will create something that my
colleagues who use Excel have no trouble opening.

Printing to the console, as you did by typing the object name, is not
intended to be an export method.

Sarah