[R] Help me

Morteza Firouzi mortezafirouzi at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 3 08:35:07 CET 2016

 Moses,
If I understand correctly, you are installed R and Rstudio.Please do find the package(s) you would like to use.Once you run rstudio, you can search and install the package(s) using the bottom right corner menu:Packages> Install> install from Repository (Cran)> search the package you would like to use in the box below 'Packages',then select the package name, and do not forget to let the default settings for "install dependencies", since you're new the R, and finally Install the package.
Once the package is downloaded and installed, you can see the name of the installed package in the same window. To run it, you have to check the box to load the package.You may find the documentation for each package using 'help()', help(type the package name).For the rest, instead of using "Help me" in the subject line, please mention the package name and your problem, and explain exactly what would you do in the body.
Good Luck.Morteza