[R] Wooden Christmas Tree freezing when reading in files in El Capitan OS X

peter dalgaard pdalgd at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 09:34:19 CET 2016

(Please keep r-help in the loop. Rerouting it there.)

So not read.csv, but Finder interaction is the issue, and you have the obvious workaround. I believe something like this was fixed in the patch versions, but you might as well wait for 3.2.4 on Thursday and retry.

-pd

--
Peter Dalgaard, Professor,
Phone: (+45)38153501