[R] Information value

Michael Dewey lists at dewey.myzen.co.uk
Wed Mar 9 16:22:58 CET 2016

Just to help next time some comments in-line

On 09/03/2016 14:31, Venky wrote:
> Hi
>
> I want to find the information value for my overall data.
>
> I have data like this.my data set name is data

Best not to call your data.frame data as it may conflict with the
function data()

> Id      smoke    drink   nothing
> 1         yes        no          no
> 2         no          yes        yes
> 3          yes        yes        no
> .           .               .           .
> Etc
>
> I have tried this code
> Iv.mult(data)
>
> Error:There is no function called iv.mult

So you did not actually type Iv.mult as you told us, or alternatively
the error message is not as you stated. Please give us what you
_actually_ typed and do not re-type something like it.

You presumably need to find which package contains iv.mult and load it
first.

> Please help me to find out the information value for the oveall data.
>
> Please give me the simple functions to calculate information value
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> 	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]

Michael
http://www.dewey.myzen.co.uk/home.html