[R] Navigation keys not working

Fazulur Rehaman fazulur.r at ocimumbio.com
Thu Mar 10 13:52:45 CET 2016

Dear Sir/Madam,

Navigation keys not working in R installed on linux (Linux version 3.10.0-327.10.1.el7.x86_64). I am using R version 3.0.1. When I press up arrow its giving "^[[A".  Could you please suggest me how to overcome this problem.

Here is my R session Info

> sessionInfo()
R version 3.0.1 (2013-05-16)
Platform: x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu (64-bit)

locale:
 [1] LC_CTYPE=en_US.UTF-8       LC_NUMERIC=C
 [3] LC_TIME=en_US.UTF-8        LC_COLLATE=en_US.UTF-8
 [5] LC_MONETARY=en_US.UTF-8    LC_MESSAGES=en_US.UTF-8
 [7] LC_PAPER=C                 LC_NAME=C
 [9] LC_ADDRESS=C               LC_TELEPHONE=C
[11] LC_MEASUREMENT=en_US.UTF-8 LC_IDENTIFICATION=C

attached base packages:

Thanks in Advance.
Rehaman

This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by e-mail and delete the original message. Further, you are not to copy, disclose, or distribute this e-mail or its contents to any other person and any such actions that are unlawful. This e-mail may contain viruses. Ocimum Biosolutions has taken every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, but is not liable for any damage you may sustain as a result of any virus in this e-mail. You should carry out your own virus checks before opening the e-mail or attachment.

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]