[R] R related issue

Nordlund, Dan (DSHS/RDA) NordlDJ at dshs.wa.gov
Thu Mar 10 20:56:05 CET 2016

You haven't provided sufficient information for people to help you.   Please read the posting guide linked to at the bottom of this email.  We need a reproducible example.  You say you tried to discretize but it didn't work.  What did you try (actual code please), and what error messages did you receive?

Dan

Daniel Nordlund, PhD
Research and Data Analysis Division
Services & Enterprise Support Administration