[R] Information to R-Project

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Fri Mar 11 16:55:26 CET 2016

Q4 is highly dependent on the types of problems that are to be addressed by the user. Large problems may need more RAM, disk space, or separate database facilities to support the problem at hand, but there is nothing about R itself that requires these optional support resources.

OP should be warned that R is open source software and R-help is not a software support team... there is no warranty or support implied by the existence of this mailing list. If such a relationship is desired then it must be contracted with an individual or company that agrees to provide such support (preferably but not necessarily in advance of need).