[R] Statistical analysis of olive dataset

Jim Lemon drjimlemon at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 08:22:01 CET 2016

Hi Axel,
It seems to me that cluster analysis could be what you are seeking.
Identify the clusters of different combinations of fatty acids in the
oils. Do they correspond to location? If so, is there a method to
predict the cluster membership of a new set of measurements? Have a
look at the cluster package, which you should have.

Jim