[R] please help

John Kane jrkrideau at inbox.com
Mon Mar 14 16:22:47 CET 2016

In line

John Kane
Kingston ON Canada

Very true but it does not read like a homework question.

The two fjles make it look like a newbie question from a poster whose first language is not English.  Or, perhaps more accurately, a question that is not R homework.

What is our policy on homework where the OP is just trying to use R to to solve a problem, say in geography or economics rather than using one of those curst spreadsheet?

My personal inclination would be to encourage the use of R.