[R] Logistic Regression output baseline (reference) category

Michael Artz michaeleartz at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 21:27:20 CET 2016

Hi,
   I am trying to use the summary from the glm function as a data source. I
am using the call sink(<some file>) then
summary(logisticRegModel)$coefficients then sink().  The independent
variables are categorical and thus there is always a baseline value for
every category that is omitted from the glm output.  I am interested in how
to get the Z column for all of the categorical values.  I don't see any row
for the reference category.  How can I get this Z value in the output?

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]