[R] Logistic Regression output baseline (reference) category

Michael Artz michaeleartz at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 06:19:35 CET 2016

Hi,
  I have now read an introductory text on regression and I think I do
understand what the intercept is doing.  However, my original question is
still unanswered.  I understand that the intercept term is the constant
that each other term is measured against.  I think baseline is a good word
for it.  However, it does not represent any one of the x variables by
itself.  Is there a way in R, to extrapolate the individual x variable
intercepts from the equation somehow.