[R] fftImg() error: fftw_access_func

Shelby Leonard shelby_leonard26 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 26 16:42:01 CET 2016

So do i need to resend the email to someone else? sorry i am just confused

    On Saturday, March 26, 2016 9:21 AM, John Kane <jrkrideau at inbox.com> wrote:

 It would be helpful if you actually supplied your code and a minimal data set to for people to examine.

Please have a look at http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example and/or http://adv-r.had.co.nz/Reproducibility.html.

I'm not clear if you are reporting a general R problem or a specific package with the ripa package.  If it looks like it is the latter you probably bring it to the attention of the package maintainer who may or may not monitor this mailing group.

John Kane
Kingston ON Canada