[R] Network Layouting in R

Kushank Chhabra Kushank.chhabra at iontrading.com
Mon May 2 14:36:54 CEST 2016

Hi,

I am trying to plot a network diagram of around 1500 component (as nodes)
and many connections (as edges) within them.

I tried igraph package, however unable to create a layout where there is no
overlap of nodes or edges.

More or less tried all the things mentioned in this link -

http://kateto.net/network-visualization

Can you please suggest how to do it in R ?

Output expected – A good layout of the network diagram (of around 1500
nodes) with no overlaps of nodes or even edges and possibly it can be
screened as a picture, or on a browser or on a pdf.

With Best Regards,

Kushank

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]