[R] Accessing terminal datasets in Ctree()

Preetam Pal lordpreetam at gmail.com
Mon May 2 23:25:38 CEST 2016

Hi guys,

If I am applying ctree() on a data (specifying some control parameters like
maxdepth), is there a way I can programmatically access the (smaller)
datasets corresponding to the terminal nodes in the tree? Say, if there are
7 terminal nodes, I need those 7 datasets (of course, I can look at the
respective node-splitting attributes and write out a filtering function -
but clearly too much to ask for if I have a large number of terminal
nodes). Intention is to perform regression on each of these terminal
datasets.

Regards,
Preetam

--