[R] eRum 2016 conference - call for papers

eRum erum at konf.ue.poznan.pl
Tue May 3 16:17:51 CEST 2016

Dear R Users,

Poznan University of Economics and Business, Poznan University of Life Sciences and Polish R Users groups are organising international conference European R Users Meeting (eRum 2016)!

eRum 2016 will take place between October 12th and 14th, and we already have confirmed invited speakers such as Rasmus Bååth, Romain François, Ulrike Grömping, Matthias Templ, and Heather Turner, as well as top level local R users. It will be a meeting of useRs from all across Europe working in different areas of the industry, academy, and government.

We are looking for speakers and the call for papers is open until 15th of June.