[R] What is the easiest way to turn a dataframe into a barplot?

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Thu May 12 19:56:18 CEST 2016

You are missing a reproducible example. We don't care what is on your home or work computer... we just need to have clear communication, so make up some data that shows the problem and some  code to go with it. You MIGHT have to show some data that does not have the problem in order to highlight the problem for us.