[R] help with use of the Linear Programming - constrOptim

Cleber N.Borges klebyn at yahoo.com.br
Sun May 15 00:27:30 CEST 2016

Dears,
I imagine that the LP method should be the solution to find the
parameters of one objective function ...
I known there are the constrOptim command for this.

but I don't know how to elaborate the contour condictions  in matricial
forms
that the way like constrOptim works

I show below one function example to be optimized

I appreciate much if somebody can help me
responding if I really am right imagining LP like ideal tool in my case
and indicate basic material (introduction) about the subject

below

Thanks in advanced

Cleber Borges

#####################
fobjective <- function( x = 0.1 ){
# Constants
k1 <- 0.007585776
k2 <- 6.16595e-08
k3 <- 2.137962e-13
k4 <- 1e-14
# Determine all the 6 variables:
# a, b, c, d, e, f
###################
# 6 Contour Condictions: ( Igualities )
###################
k1 == a * d / c            # 1
k2 == a * e / d            # 2
k3 == a * f / e            # 3
k4 == a * b                # 4
4 * a == b + d + e + f    # 5
x     == c + d + e + f    # 6
return( c( a, b, c, d, e, f ) )
}

---
Este email foi escaneado pelo Avast antivírus.

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]