[R] Evaluating statistical models and describing coefficients for non-parametric models

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Tue May 17 17:43:12 CEST 2016

If the documentation for those models does not tell you how, then you should ask yourself whether what you are trying to do makes sense statistically. The question of what makes sense statistically is not a good fit for this forum, which is about R.

By the way, root mean square errors are easy to calculate... the hard part is knowing whether doing so is informative per above.