[R] R STUDIO crashing

rezvan hatami rezvan.hatami_iut at yahoo.com
Wed May 18 12:37:15 CEST 2016

Hi there
I have been using R for a while now. I am doing my PhD project with it. Recently, it keeps crashing, mostly when I draw a graph and use XYPLOT code. I even spent some money on cleaning registry, checking ram, deleting unnecessary files from working directory. I used "plot(cars) and dev.off(). First the">" sign disappears from the console and then if I try to remove the plot or something else, the whole R freezes. When the ">" disappears, R doesn't run the commands anymore. I searched all online questions and answers, but I couldn't fix this. Please help me. PLEASE.
Cheers
Rezvan Hatami
	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]