[R] need help to convert animal ID to a factor

Neny Sitorus nsit315 at aucklanduni.ac.nz
Tue May 24 00:43:26 CEST 2016

Thanks for your advise.
Just wondering, since I have to analyse my data with "Mixed model analysis
in R"
and I'm not familiar at all with this software, just try to use it within a
week and need to write my analysis result as soon as I can, could you
please advise me of what does mixed model analysis mean?

Kind regards,
Neny