[R] strange error

Tom Wright tom at maladmin.com
Wed May 25 22:16:44 CEST 2016

It may not be the problem, but with RStudio this error pops up when
the area reserved for plotting is too small. Typically this area is in
the right hand column, if you have this minimised (perhaps to maximise
space for typing) you will hit this problem. Try making it bigger.

Edit: Just ran your code, the problem is with the line
par(oma = c(0, 0, 3, 0))

This sets the plot outer margins, my guess is that you have used this
command then managed to save the settings to your default environment.
Changing to:

par(oma = c(1, 4, 3, 4))

which I think is the default, fixes the code on my system