[R] couldn't install pcalg package in R 3.1.3

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Fri May 27 20:34:09 CEST 2016

If you read the Posting Guide it warns you against posting in HTML (it doesn't say why but basically what you think you sent is not necessarily what we saw). It also mentions that you should update to the latest version of R (yours is not) if you want help (though we might try anyway). It also mentions that you need to post a reproducible example... what the heck did you do that did not work?

install.packages( "pcalg" )

worked fine for me on Windows 7.