[R] colored table

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Sat May 28 16:41:53 CEST 2016

Hi Naresh:

I shall be brief, as discussions of what statistical/graphical techniques
to use are largely OT.

IMO, this is a bad idea. I think the table entries will be very difficult
to read and groc. If the tables are unrelated, use 2 tables. If you think
they might be related, plot the entries of one versus the other in a
scatter plot. Another possibility would be plot the values as separate bars
in a trellis plot with you table x and y categorical values as conditioning
factors. Judging and comparing bar lengths is much more accurate than
trying to quantify shading density.

Cheers,
Bert