[R] email threads chronology

Jim Lemon drjimlemon at gmail.com
Tue May 31 00:03:31 CEST 2016

Hi Mark,
As with most other annoying, time-consuming operations in the internet
and computing in general, blame the spammers and the scammers. The R
help list is attacked by both and requires both automatic and human
scanning of messages to minimize intrusions. Unfortunately no one has
come up with a simple and inexpensive way to convert the senders to
fertilizer.

Jim