[R] sandwich package: HAC estimators

T.Riedle tr206 at kent.ac.uk
Tue May 31 13:50:21 CEST 2016

I understood. But how do I get the R2 an Chi2 of my logistic regression under HAC standard errors? I would like to create a table with HAC SE via e.g. stargazer().

Do I get these information by using the functions

bread.lrm <- function(x, ...) vcov(x) * nobs(x)
estfun.lrm <- function(x, ...) residuals(x, "score")?

Do I need to use the coeftest() in this case?