[R] Utility Functions

G.Maubach at weinwolf.de G.Maubach at weinwolf.de
Tue May 31 12:36:12 CEST 2016

Hi All,

I was new to R and this list a couple of mounths ago. When processing my
data I got tremendous support from R-Help mailing list.

The solutions I have worked out with your help might be also helpful for
others. I have put the solutions in a couple of small functions with
documentation and tests. You can find the software on Sourceforge.net at

https://sourceforge.net/projects/r-project-utilities/files/?source=navbar

You should download at least "r_toolbox.R" and store it in a directory
like "r_toolbox" in your favourite project folder. Within "r_toolbox"
folder put all the other files. You have to adjust the variable
"t_toolbox_path" to your favourite project directory including the
"r_toolbox" folder, e. g. "C:\My-Projects\t-toolbox\" on Windows or
"/home/username/my-projects/r-toolbox" on Unix-like systems.

You can use them for your projects. Although I developed them with great
care these functions come with absolutely no warrenty. You need to use
them at your own risk. As the functions are small and overseeable you will
find out quickly by reading the source code that the functions are save to
use.

If you have any recommendations or improvement proposals please get back
to me.

Kind regards

Georg Maubach