[R] Regression and Sub-Groups Analysis in Metafor

Dan Kolubinski kolubind at lsbu.ac.uk
Tue May 31 20:32:28 CEST 2016

That makes perfect sense.  Thank you, Michael.  I take your point about not
chasing the data and definitely see the risks involved in doing so.  Our
hypothesis was that the first, second and fourth variables would be
significant, but the third one (intervention) would not be.  I will
double-check the dataset to make sure that there are not any errors and
will report the results as we see them.  I much appreciate you taking the
time!

Best wishes,
Dan