[R] Forging an R enthusiast meeting at EGU 2017

Leo Leo behelfsadresse at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 2 10:34:04 CET 2016

At the European Geosciences Union Meeting (Spring 2017 in Vienna) there
will be an interactive sessionthat aims to bring together scientists that
share a common indispensable tool: the
statistic software R.

http://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU2017/session/24971

We have the feeling that R users are like little boats on an ocean at
night, unaware of how close other people are that have already worked on
the same problem earlier. This is the main motivation for this session in
spring 2017.

If you feel interested to contribute your work we would be delighted to see
you enriching this session.

If you don't think you will have time to come to the EGU 2017 we would be
pleased if you could share this message among your colleagues to linking
these small boats on the ocean at night.

Kind regards and a pleasant autumn week,

Micha Dietze

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]