[R] The code itself disappears after starting to execute the for loop

Maram SAlem marammagdysalem at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 18:55:50 CET 2016

Hi all,

I've a question concerning the R 3.3.1 version. I have a long code that I used to run on versions earlier to the 3.3.1 version, and when I copied the code to the R console, I can still see the code while the loop is executing , along with the output printed after each iteration of the loop.

Now, on the 3.3.1 version, after I copy the code to the console, it disappears and I only see the printed output of only one iteration at a time, that is, after the first iteration the printed output disappears ( though it's only 6 lines, just giving me some guidance, not a long output).
This is causing me some problems, so I don't know if there is a general option for R that enables me to still see the code and the output of all the iterations till the loop is over, as was the case with earlier R versions.

I didn't include the code as it's a long one.

Thanks a lot in advance,

Maram

Sent from my iPhone