[R] loop with variable names

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 14:59:22 CET 2016

1. Statistically, you probably don't want to do this at all (but
that's another story).

2. Programatically, you probably want to use one of several packages
that do it already rather than trying to reinvent the wheel. A quick
search on rseek.org for "all subsets regression" brought up this:

http://rpubs.com/kaz_yos/all-subset

Cheers,
Bert
Bert Gunter