[R] Duplicate row.names of lncRNA

Vivek Das vd4mmind at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 18:38:44 CET 2016

This is cross posted in Biostars https://www.biostars.org/p/221116/ . I do
not see any problem with duplicate row names unless you have specific
reasons to keep them. Here you are performing with transcript ids either
with refseq or ensemble. Now every gene does not have unique transcript
ids, they have alternative splicing events and more than one trascripts.
That is one main reason we perform gene summarisation. So you can go for a
gene level count matrix generation or expression value generation , then
this should be handled unless you want only transcript level output.

-- V.D