[R] Spatial & Temporal Analysis of Daily Rainfall, Temperature Data

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 11:09:56 CET 2016

There are many good R tutorials on the web. Some are listed here:
https://www.rstudio.com/online-learning/#R

But you can search around for others.

If you are unable or unwilling to put in the time and effort to learn
R, there's not much we can do.

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter

and sticking things into it."

On Tue, Nov 8, 2016 at 10:04 PM, Henry Utila <heutila at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear R experts,
> I have a problem which I don't seem to get to pass. I want to analyze daily
> rainfall & temperature data with a lot of missing or unavailable points. I
> have been asked to use evd, evir, ismev and geoR packages. I have not used R
> before neither do I know any computer languages let alone programming.
> I was asked to put my data in excel spreadsheet then convert it into tab
> delimited or txt format. The problem am having is importing it into R. it
> says factors are not numeric or something like that with a lot of warnings.
> Would someone kindly advise how I can solve this problem, please.
> Looking forward to your support as R experts.
> Thanks.
> Henry Utila
> MALAWI

>>> 3Aexperimental+design&page=2&keywords=experimental+design&