[R] Project on Course Recommender using R language

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Tue Nov 15 19:46:05 CET 2016

My recommendation is that you separate your algorithm development from your Web implementation. Once you have the algorithm working you can decide how you will implement it. This forum is inappropriate for both of these subjects... when you need help with coding in R this is a good place to ask questions. Q questions about Shiny should be asked on the RStudio shiny.