[R] using conditionals to select rows in data.table

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Tue Nov 22 07:09:40 CET 2016

Cut-and-paste is whatever you cut.. cut from a text editor and you will get text. Notepad++ is one such program.

Recommendation: set your mail program to text and put your question on the body of the email. Attachments sometimes get through, but they really are not the preferred way to communicate on this list. You seem to have figured out how to make your email plain text, but the attachment is gone... probably because of the file extension, but it would have been a hassle even if it had got through so no great loss.