[R] Memory problem

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 19:00:42 CET 2016

Depends how you use it. e.g. it can be stored on disk and worked with
in pieces. Or some packages work with virtual memory, I believe.

However, it is certainly not possible to read it into R. In fact, you
probably won't be able to handle more (and maybe much less) than about
500 mb in R.

Cheers,
Bert
Bert Gunter