[R] The code itself disappears after starting to execute the for loop

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 16:55:45 CET 2016

In addition to Jim's comments, which you have not yet satisfactorily
addressed (buffering in GUI??),

1. Show your code!

2. Show ouput of sessionInfo()

3. Upgrade to the latest R version maybe

4. Perhaps write to package maintainer (see ?maintainer) if nothing or
no one helps.

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter